Cellulose insulation is a recycled paper-based product that can be blown into wall cavities. It typically has the lowest cost point of all insulation materials.
– Blown Cellulose
– Net & Blow (BIB)
Drywall, Stucco, Wood, Aluminum, Vinyl, Shingles
New Construction Applications:
Net & Blow (BIB)
– Good thermal resistance
– Reasonable cost
– Fast and safe installation
– Can be injected (dense packed) into cavities
– Chemicals added for fire suppression
– Organic, can support mold growth
– May settle and deteriorate over time, needing additional material added
– Settling/deterioration can leave voids in top of cavities over time
– Can absorb moisture
R-Pro is a Columbus insulation contractor dedicated to your home comfort. We not only work to meet your expectations; we strive to exceed them.